Monday, December 28, 2009

Back on track, baby!


After a few loooong weeks of no running and unfortunate food choices, I am back on the wagon! My endurance has suffered a bit, but all in all it feels great to be running again. I ran once while vacationing in Florida. Not much, but it was better than nothing! It was nice to feel the warm air on my face and to breathe the fresh air in Southwest Florida. The view was also amazing - very other street is bordered by a canal and the boats were also a sight for sore eyes.

Today, I made more conscious food choices and ran two miles on the treadmill. My plan is to steadily increase mileage this week to 3 miles. I will be running 2.5 miles tomorrow and Wednesday and my "long" 3 milers will be Friday and Saturday. Its definitely a tall order considering New Years Eve is Thursday night, but I feel extremely confident and officially ready to start my half-marathon training!

*Mulan*

No comments:

Post a Comment