Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The weather outside is frightful!


So far so good this week! I am definitely surprised that I am able to run as much as I have been considering all the time off I took to sit on my caboose! Its weird running inside on a treadmill while looking outside at all the snow. I almost feel like I should be running with a sweatshirt on. Almost. I am a tank-top kind of girl when it comes to running. I absolutely hate feeling my shirts rub on my arms. I think the guy on the elliptical next to me thought I was crazy when I took off my hoodie. Oh well! I'm a hot beast when I run and don't have any shame! I do, however, need to look into getting a few new items for my running wardrobe. Preferably some comfy shorts that don't ride up on my arse and a few tops that have bras built in. Not sure where I should look, but Target didn't have exactly what I was looking for. I may try Dick's or Marshall's. A girl can always find a reason to shop, right?

*Mulan*

No comments:

Post a Comment